Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[pillepalle]How does it look guys?!?... Do you think winter will do one last dance for us?
I was really hoping to get one more short trip in

·
Registered
538 Posts
i know the vermont season is pretty much done, unless they can get dumped on with a good 2-3 feet. St Johnsbury is all dirt. island pond is slush and water. and up where our house is, theres 2 feet and its melting fast.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Im predicting that season is over here in my part of the woods high 30's couple mid 40's days on the ten day snows melting frost is coming out of the ground and it smells like spring today we dont have long

·
Registered
114 Posts
Still have the Maine trip to do yet. As for the home front NY Southern Tier i can still leave from the house and conditions are still very good on the hills,also Allegahney State Park and Chattauqa Lake region,just waiting on the lion part.

fusionshuk06 said:
Im predicting that season is over here in my part of the woods high 30's couple mid 40's days on the ten day snows melting frost is coming out of the ground and it smells like spring today we dont have long

We're generally about five degrees colder in the hills and valleys just south of you, still some good riding down this way.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heshtesh said:
Still have the Maine trip to do yet. As for the home front NY Southern Tier i can still leave from the house and conditions are still very good on the hills,also Allegahney State Park and Chattauqa Lake region,just waiting on the lion part.

fusionshuk06 said:

We're generally about five degrees colder in the hills and valleys just south of you, still some good riding down this way.
That would be great if Chautauqua Lake hangs in there and gets some late March Snow! That would be a very doo-able trip!

·
Registered
702 Posts
heshtesh said:

fusionshuk06 said:

Thats what I've been told by my brother too. (In the Hector/Alpine area)

·
Registered
114 Posts
WMarshy said:
heshtesh said:

fusionshuk06 said:

Thats what I've been told by my brother too. (In the Hector/Alpine area)
Most likely the best, longest riding will be in Allegehney State Park in this area.

·
Registered
702 Posts
How much snow did you guys end up getting? Cortland area and east, south east areas towards Binghamton got 24"+.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts