Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering wat you guys think my 1994 indy 440 is worth.. it has the evolved body with arould 4500 miles on it it has 2 2 inch cracks in the hood and the track is decent with some woodys studs in it.. seat has a couple rips.. still really stronge runnin motor... let me know wat u guys think on it

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
750-850 bucks if it weren't for the seat and hood. We sold a nice one of those for $800 in the early winter last year. But with the cracked hood and the seat hood, PLUS taking it to haydays, you'll be looking more at $500-600.
One thing I've learned is you can't sell a sled at a swap meet (especially Haydays) for the same price as Craigslist/other classified. Everyone at Haydays is looking for a deal, not to mention there is a ton of competition with other people selling similar sleds in such a close vicinity.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
750-850 bucks if it weren't for the seat and hood. We sold a nice one of those for $800 in the early winter last year. But with the cracked hood and the seat hood, PLUS taking it to haydays, you'll be looking more at $500-600.
One thing I've learned is you can't sell a sled at a swap meet (especially Haydays) for the same price as Craigslist/other classified. Everyone at Haydays is looking for a deal, not to mention there is a ton of competition with other people selling similar sleds in such a close vicinity.
ok well ill prolly bringit up there anyways because me and my uncle are goin up there with a 6 place trailer and hes goiong to buy anything thats a good deal haha soo ill just see wat someone will give me for it up there.. thanks

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Try starting at $900, who knows, someone might acctually buy it at that price. Most will try to bring the price down $100-$200 so they might think they got a good deal and you get more money than say if you started out at $700 and they tried to lower it $200.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts