Snowmobile Fanatics banner

price check

962 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Jsledder 
#1 ·
hey just wondered what you guys thought i could get out of the stock exhaust and keihin 39mm carbs of a 98 xc 700.

#3 ·
I would think if yo have some nice plastic skis, maybe 60 bucks for those, then 30 for the carbs and 70 or so for the pipe. I wouldn't really know, i dont sell much parts

#7 ·
i wouldnt say over a 100 on the exhaust cause then you can start getting into some decent used aftermarket set ups like slp if you find the right seller, carbs maybe around 60, same for the skis if there arnt wore to bad

#8 ·
i wouldnt take less than 100 bucks for the skis if in decent shape. I have never sold a pair for less than 100, and ones i sold for 100 had some abuse. for nice shape ones 120 is fair.

i will pay you 5 dollars to keep them kiens off the market, thats how much there worth.

#9 ·
madcow said:
i wouldnt take less than 100 bucks for the skis if in decent shape. I have never sold a pair for less than 100, and ones i sold for 100 had some abuse. for nice shape ones 120 is fair.

i will pay you 5 dollars to keep them kiens off the market, thats how much there worth.
lol, So can i expect that 5 to come in a cashiers check or cash?

#10 ·
i got a set a kheins on my 99 i havnt seen the bad side of them yet

#12 ·
dtmmil said:
I would hang on to the carbs for spare parts if nothing else, I have them on my sled and my wifes sled, and have a set for spare parts just in case.

The Keihins are like the old EFI, when they work they are nice, but they can be a real pain in the azz. I've sold 2 sets in the last few years, $125 & $85 on ebay. If anyone needs any parts for them let me know, I've got a ton of needles, pilots and other parts. Went to Mikuni racks, and not looking back.

The exhaust should pocket you around a hundy, as well as the ski's. All depends on the time of year, and it's getting time when buyers are back in the market for this stuff.

DTMMILL - I still love the looks of that sled. Did I ever show you mine? Almost a twin to that one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.