Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 Rev 440 chassis with an 06 800 P-Tek factory mod for sale. Motor has V-force 3 reeds, Slp pipe, Dyno-port can, BOTH low compression P-Tek head and SpeedWerx high compression head, Koso digital EGT guage, and some clutch work has been done. As far as the chassis it is in great condition and rides flawlessly. It was streched to a 136x2" with a VanAmburg tunnel extension,a L.E.D tail light, and Sly Dog Skis. I currently have it set up with 6" billet risers and Pro-Taper bars. Still has 440 shocks all around. Performs very well both on and off trail. Just bought both 3 year trail and state stickers. I'm located in central MN but could get it to Madison, Wisconsin or anywhere along the way. I'm looking to get $4300 for it and will throw in a cover that's in great condition for that price. Either send me a PM or email me at [email protected] with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Vehicle Car Honda Motorcycle Windshield

Vehicle Snowmobile Snow Sled Winter sport

Snowmobile Vehicle Sled Winter sport Racing

Vehicle Snowmobile Sled Motorsport Racing

Vehicle Motorsport Boating Automotive exterior Sports

Vehicle Snowmobile Racing Motorsport Auto racing

Land vehicle Snowmobile Vehicle Winter sport Sled

Attachments

· Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sled is pre-mix at 32to1. I will get some pictures for you tomorrow evening.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.