Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK - Since my last post about the suspension in my 94 MxZx I did some research and found out that I can not get an adapter kit for the SC-10 suspesion for my seld and the trail tamer suspension will not work with the MxZx. So, since I can not do much with this sled and trail riding on it pretty much sucks, I think I will be selling it and picking up a different sled for the wife. So, I need some help on what fair price would be. Here is what it is: 1994 Ski-Doo MxZx 470 upgraded to a 500. 4100 miles, new C & A pro performace skis with 6" carbides. Track has about 2 years left on it. Starts and runs great. Socks need to be rebuilt, but I think if I spend the $175 on the rebuild it will pull a better price. I saw a similar sled listed at a dealership....was just the stock 470 with 6500 miles. They were asking $1595. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
1 Posts
i got a a 94mxzx 470 and i love it on the trail i dunoo wat ur wife complaing about i guess she need a touring sled but my sled all rebuild and some perfromace parts and i got the riser for the back supsoin make it sit like new mxz i cant remeber the name of it damn it lol all find out some guy ofered me 2800cash for it on the spot i live in ontario around thunder bay [;)]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts