Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i like the pro X fan. Are these sleds any good. Do they have good power? More then previous XCF's? How would they preform against like a 96 or 97 XC and XCR 440's? I like bottom end most do they have it? THanks guys

·
Registered
268 Posts
For a fan cooled engine they rip. But they still can't compete with the liquid cooled models. The fan cooled models have great low-end and are a blast to ride on the rough trails due to their light weight. If you want more fun out of a snowmobile, pick the 440 fan!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
586 Posts
I just got the new pro X fan, and for the price & the kind of riding I do, I think it's the perfect sled.Make no mistake, it will not be as fast as the liquids in the open, But I challenge any liquid to try to keep up with me in rough, tight wooded trails.I have a friend with an Ultra, and he said he was having trouble keeping up with my 340 in the tight stuff.I can't wait to dust 'em with my new 440.If you're going to be riding alot of wide open territory, then I'd go with a liquid if you want to keep up.

Beware of landowners wielding snowshovels!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts