Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, finally got my 04 Pro X2 800...just put an hotseat pipe + SLP air box... How many HP should i get right now with that???
Got my 96 Woodys Gold diger today...will install that this weekend :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
I not sure on the Hp but it sounds like a great snowmobile to ride and pwn ur friends on

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Nice sled. I have a 2003 Pro-X 800. Same motor as your '04 Pro-X2. I also have a Hot Seat single pipe and SLP airbox. One other cheap mod I would suggest is SLP flowrites in the dash. You should be able to get about 10 HP with the pipe and airbox I would say. One thing to keep in mind is that proper jetting is needed to make HP. If Hot Seat's jetting specs are anything like SLP's they're WAY OFF! The pipe on the Pro-X's needs to be HOT to make power.

What are you using for jetting? At 1300 feet on my Pro-X, I'm running 450 main jets, e-clip in 3rd position, fuel screws 1.75 turns out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by shortstop20
[br]Nice sled. I have a 2003 Pro-X 800. Same motor as your '04 Pro-X2. I also have a Hot Seat single pipe and SLP airbox. One other cheap mod I would suggest is SLP flowrites in the dash. You should be able to get about 10 HP with the pipe and airbox I would say. One thing to keep in mind is that proper jetting is needed to make HP. If Hot Seat's jetting specs are anything like SLP's they're WAY OFF! The pipe on the Pro-X's needs to be HOT to make power.

What are you using for jetting? At 1300 feet on my Pro-X, I'm running 450 main jets, e-clip in 3rd position, fuel screws 1.75 turns out.
Really dont know the jetting again..didnt touch to it!
what is your top speed right now?

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Nice! I just installed my SLP single over the weekend on my X2 700, talk about better throttle response and lighter front end that is noticeable over stock! Can really catwalk on water now. :) Jetting I kept stock also, but flow-rites are a must. Not doing the slp airbox, want to keep the intake noise down.
Make sure you clutch that baby more aggressively, stock doesn't cut it.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Originally posted by 2000r
Really dont know the jetting again..didnt touch to it!
what is your top speed right now?
To be honest, I've never even had this sled as fast as it will go. Fastest I've ever had it was 85 and it was still pulling OK, but not like the triple/triple SRX I had before this sled. I have no desire for top end speed on a sled though. That's why I bought this sled, turned it into a 144" and geared it for 85 MPH. [:)][:)]

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
I have no problem seeing 95+ on my speedo at 1/3 throttle. I need more helix now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts