Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these pics today at Haydays. Hope you enjoy them. As for specs on the sled, i did not hear them at the beginning, but i do know the handlebar position changed, as well as many other "small" things.

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/proxcovered2.JPG

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/prox2004small.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/proxmorning2small.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/proxsidesmall.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/proxmorning1small.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/proxrear_small.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/proxfrontarm_small.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/proxrearskidsmall.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/proxtracksmall.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/proxengine_small.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/proxenginetop_small.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/proxpipe_small.jpg

·
Registered
777 Posts
thats a really sharp looking sled,
Thanks for the pics, i can say your probably the first to post pics of
polaris

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your right, i think these are the first pics online!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I love the way it looks. I was really convinced that they were gonna have a new body design though. Maybe factory mods?

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Hmm, well it does seem as if they waited on the race sled I thought it was going to be untill later this year, or next year. I guess it wasn't 100% clear if they were going to release the "rev" style sled or not...doesn't look like it here.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
One good thing though is that when they are adjusting their carbs, or anything on their engine, they can actually access it without you know taking the rear suspension out to get at it...

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Looks good to me, although it's not what I was expecting.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Oh WOW! I just did a post about arctic cat I didnt see that right way, now I saw the Polaris Pro X 440!! it looks real neat. I like the designs!! not bad. I was surpised to see its not REV alike platform or A- Arms not trailing arms. still looks good tho!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Very sharp looking sled, I was also expecting A-Arms....I guess a nother year of hearing people say that Polaris still uses "old" technology...

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Sweet pictures MegaMan- Thanks for sharing!! Like the look minus the graphics- Polaris needs to loose the fire graphics.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I disagree, I love those fire graphics. That's the best looking stock sled I've ever seen IMO.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Originally posted by bigwilly
[br]One good thing though is that when they are adjusting their carbs, or anything on their engine, they can actually access it without you know taking the rear suspension out to get at it...
LMAO that is so true

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
LMAO @ willy, pull the skid to change jets, take pipe off to change plugs...lol...[:D]

·
Registered
874 Posts
Very cool looking sled. I'm also surprised they stuck with trailing arms. Maybe A-Arms will come next year. I can't believe they actually had it covered up! LMAO! I guess they didn't want to give away any of their front suspension technology too soon.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I seen the sled yesteday to but magaman beat me to posting pics..haha..It doesnt look much different the last yrs sled except the graphics, I was a little dissapointed but it a sharp looking sled!!

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I have to develope my film first, I didnt fell like carrying my digi camara around so I got a disposible camara..Their the same as magamans pics, it was hard to get a pic cause after they unveiled it their was a stampede of people looking at it..

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have to admit, I'm dissapointed too. My friends race 'em and we were all looking forward to A-arms. One of my friends actually designed a chassis to put A-arms on. It would have looked exactly like a polaris, body, enigine, rear suspension, etc.. except it'd have a-arms, he was going to build it for last year's race season but couldn't get the funding and ran out of time to build it. It would have handled awesome.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I like it, I think it took balls to put nice flames on it. [:D]

I am sure they are awaiting for next season's 50th anniversary for the real Big change...

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.