Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 92 ski doo and i hit something with my right ski it broke the wear bar and it basically ripped off the bottom of the ski or something. on the bottom of my ski it was sort of shaped like a T you could say on the bottom side it sat lower in the center then the wear bar went on that part. but now the ski is completly flat with no wear bar. it also broke some kind of spring or some thing. i had the front of my sled jacked up and i notice that the one ski stayed straight and the one i messed up wiggle all over. This is hard to explain but the ski that is in good shape always stays level but yet it moves obviously if your going over a hill but that tells me there is some kind of spring in the ski or somewhere where the ski meets the mounting stuff. the other ski flops all over. there for when i drive it it first of all getsno traction when i turn because it is completely flat on the bottom it also digs in to snow because the spring or whatever broke. what i am wanting to know if i replace the ski will it stay level like the other one? i would appreciate any help i wish i had a digital camera to get a picture but i don't please help...thanks and i hope that made sense but i doubt it did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts