Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 95 indy trail and the studs are starting to rip threw the tunnel and i was wondering if there is something to help the problem or if we should just leave it alone[thumb][thumb]

·
Registered
454 Posts
^^^X2 and also you can move the suspension to the lowest hole in the rear to gain some extra clearance.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Your biggest concern should be whether the studs are also ripping through your front heat exchanger

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya i need the protectors but how much do they cost[thumb]

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
Your biggest concern should be whether the studs are also ripping through your front heat exchanger
A 95 Indy Trail is a fan cooled sled, I though you would have known that Polaris_Parts_MN.....lol.......[beatup]

As for the tunnel protectors you should be able to find some rather cheap, check with you local sled salvage yard or if there is not one close you can probably find the aftermarket plastic ones for around $30 bucks for a set.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
jeez didn't even pay attention to the model! feel like a total idiot haha

·
Registered
527 Posts
^^^ Haha you feel like an idiot I just gave your original post a plus one. Looks like I am the idiot. . . lol

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Oh well, I'm not the first to accuse fan-cooled sleds to have coolers, and I won't be the last!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts