Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, got the xlt off the dolly today. had to take her across the yard. man i cant wait for the white!!

got to ride my buddies 03 arctic cat zl 600 esr today. im pretty impressed. but now ive got his old polaris in my garage for some much needed maintanence. cosmetic and mechanical, as he blew the chaincase apart today loading it on the trailer. the rest of the stuff is minor issues, some suspension things. but give me a few days, and that old polaris will be in tip top shape

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
92 indy trail, has, or i should say, use to have forward and reverse. its been through heck, and now i get the pleasure of trying to get it ready to sell, ive got alot to do before it gets too damn cold

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
i must say im jealous of your friend thats the sled i want!....and plan on finding next year to buy if possible.....we'll see though.....does it look like this?

ARTIC CAT....my way to play

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
couldnt see the pic, but his 03 cat is silver with orange/black stickies and also has some yellow. i was teasing him cause it has got yellow idler wheels on the rear skid. told him it must be a skidoo

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i did too at first, then i realized zr's name, i didnt think he would be jealous of the indy trail, its pretty battered and bruised, i hate too say it, but i dont think the new cat will stay new looking very long. my friend is mechanically stupid, and has stored his polaris outside for years with no cover. and never checks his sled over before he rides, then when it breaks down, i am the one that is lucky to get it going in a hurry so we can ride.
sad, truly sad

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Yes it is. I didn't even want to store my sled on the ground this summer but everyone else did so I got stuck leaving it on the cement floor of the shed.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts