Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[red]TEST CLOSED!![/red] [/size=4]

We have enough volunteers, thank you!!

A couple of years ago, we asked forum members to test our anti-fog and I really appreciated your honest feedback about the performance and limitations of Fogtech.

Once again I need the help of some serious sledders. For nearly 2 years, I have been working on a new product that I am calling Raincoat. The primary benefit is to prevent rain from sticking to plastic faceshields like those found on motorcycle helmets. It also keeps the shield cleaner and may make the bugs easier to remove. Raincoat works well for this purpose and I will introduce the product in January, 2007.

Last winter, in early tests with motorcycle riders, we had a couple of guys who put Raincoat on the shield of their sledding helmets. They wanted to see if it would keep down the snow and ice buildup. Jeff and Rick reported that it worked! The snow did not stick so their vision was much better and ice buildup was minimal even during freezing rain.

I need just 20 more people willing to put Raincoat to test those benefits out in real world conditions. That way, when we roll out the product we can tell people if they should use it on their faceshields or goggles while sledding.

Raincoat is a water based wax emulsion and will not harm your shield or goggle lenses. It will also work on glasses too as long as they are made of plastic. It is applied like a wax---wipe on, let dry and buff off. You can use it on the sled shield too. It lasts a week or more riding in heavy rains and I am curious if serious sledders get that kind of longevity. (Raincoat will not work on glass, so I am not competing with RainX.)

Please send me an email with your shipping address, no PMs please. I will then send you a small sample of Raincoat, at no charge of course. Probably enough to coat 5 shields or more. This can be shipped anywhere in the world. Please tell me you saw the request here at the snowmobilefanatics.com.

About a week after I send the sample, I will send out an email survey that you can save for when you test. I will not use your email or address in any other way. It will be discarded in a couple of months.

Thank you for your help.

[red]TEST CLOSED!![/red] [/size=4]

·
Registered
855 Posts
hummmmmm???

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I tested the nofog for you last time. Mail sent.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I would be willing to help you out. I will just need to wait until I get home to send you an E-mail.

·
Registered
661 Posts
E-mail sent

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
You've got mail.

·
Registered
764 Posts
you have mail

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by TheJcode
[br]Yea why not.
LOL

I have about 15 volunteers so far! Very fast response. Probably close out this test thread tonight.

If you don't get a response to your email thanking you for volunteering, please resend your shipping address.

I really appreciate the response!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.