[attachment=11640]
[attachment=10086]
[attachment=11643]
[attachment=11639]

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
are you starting it or is it done?? i just started a frame up project on my banshee i have pics but cant figure out how to load???

·
Registered
419 Posts
i've got my banshee apart right now too. what a lot of work, needs a new top end, carb rebuilds, new reeds, bunch of bearings in the rear suspension and a new rear axle if i can afford it...and a bunch of other little stuff. going to get the head machined a bit too to boost the compression up.

--matt

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by pro-x_racer2002
[br]its done but im gonna redo it
weren't you trying to trade it in a little while back?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Originally posted by awesomeame
going to get the head machined a bit too to boost the compression up.
I'd recommend Cool Heads, i had them on my banshee and it ripped. And yeah reeds work well. I traded my banshee and the kid that got blew it up the second day he had it, then i took it apart for him cause i was going to rebuild it and found out a piece of the reed broke off on the side that melted down.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i just bought a whole new top end for mine as well- cylinders,pistons,head. i am selling a cool head on ebay right now anyway my banshee is torn down to the bare frame i painted the frame blue, swingarm and a-arms black and the axle carrier blue. the plastics are blue and white. i am looking for nerf bars so if anyone has any let me know!! how do i post pics??

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by XCR
[br]
Originally posted by pro-x_racer2002
[br]its done but im gonna redo it
weren't you trying to trade it in a little while back?
yah i wanted to trade for a muscle car project but i found one and bought a 72 charger 440

·
Registered
419 Posts
Originally posted by johnsonxcr
[br]
Originally posted by awesomeame
going to get the head machined a bit too to boost the compression up.
I'd recommend Cool Heads, i had them on my banshee and it ripped. And yeah reeds work well. I traded my banshee and the kid that got blew it up the second day he had it, then i took it apart for him cause i was going to rebuild it and found out a piece of the reed broke off on the side that melted down.
damn that would have sucked. mine aren't sealing 100% anymore, but they're all still there. as for the coolhead, i think it'll have to wait, i'm way over my budget already...next year :D

--matt

·
Registered
43 Posts
wow i hear ya man i am way over my budget!!! i finally got all my parts ordered though so hopefully i will put it all together this week or next!! its amazing how things just add up!! this is the second project quad i have done and the little things sure add up!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts