Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my start to my polaridoo.I want to do a new hood next. Then maybe upgrade from my 440 fan to something bigger.[attachment=58658][attachment=58659][attachment=58660]

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
It looks, well, different, but i do hope that you realise that that thing is going to dart like crazy going down the trail.

·
Registered
586 Posts
first off you need to drop that snow flap down or it will never help push any snow to your coolers ... 2nd .. why did you want it to sit so high up in the back? that is gonna raise your center of gravity big time ... 3rd .. get some plasti skiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
that looks kinda awkward, if i were you i would look into getting an extra-12 front suspension setup for it and fab it up to fit, then your front end would sit a little higher.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Originally posted by brnr17
[br]first off you need to drop that snow flap down or it will never help push any snow to your coolers ... 2nd .. why did you want it to sit so high up in the back? that is gonna raise your center of gravity big time ... 3rd .. get some plasti skiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's fan cooled, no coolers.

Holy hell, I've never seen a sled sit so high in the back and so low in the front. Your going to have a hell of a time finding your center of gravity.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I wouldn't jump her in fear of flipping over the handlebars... I didn't realize you would get that kind of lift with a skidoo rear setup.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
New handlebars with risers, cobra windshield, RAISE THE FRONT END, and get some c&a pro skis.

NIce sled. It's, well..............Different

·
Registered
191 Posts
that looks cool.... like everyone else is saying though, you are going to have to get diff front suspension so the font end will sit higher

1 - 13 of 13 Posts