Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a set of PSI stockblaster pipes for my 93 xlt and i dont know if there is anything else that needs to be done besides jetting up 3 sizes. maybe turn up the oiler a bit? i have a chart that shows different weights than stock, but i dont know if they are supposed to be heavier or lighter. this chart is for a 95 xcr 600 and says stock rpm is 8100, and with these pipes, should be at 9100 rpms. right now my sled has 200 main jets, so im getting 230's for it. any info on what to do to my sled to make it a pull and go sled with these pipes is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
32 Posts
No need to mess with the oil pump. As far as the carbs go, psi may have recommended different pilots and needles for those pipes. Someone on here may know what jets and ect. are suppose to be or you could call Bruce @ psi and he will tell what you need. The clutch wieghts will need to be heavier to compensate for more hp. Once again someone on here can help you, I am not familar with the xlts. 9100 rpm sounds too high, I have psi modblasters on my ultra and that peaks at 8700rpm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts