Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i have a 95 XLT 600sp with a 136" track, Powershift clutch, Psi pipes, and Psi performance heads, and i was wondering if i will do good on water ?? my stock XLT touring last year was ok on water but i didnt take any big risks! the track is 1/2 inch no studs. should i worry about sinking ? or will it blast on water better then snow? Thanks

·
Registered
460 Posts
All of the wedge bodies skip water awesome, I had a 94 XLT and the first time I skipped water with it the right side lower radius rod broke, at the ski, in the middle of the hole, still crossed the rest on the belly pan with me, and the right ski even with my windshield.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Originally posted by nowwhatbroke
[br]All of the wedge bodies skip water awesome, I had a 94 XLT and the first time I skipped water with it the right side lower radius rod broke, at the ski, in the middle of the hole, still crossed the rest on the belly pan with me, and the right ski even with my windshield.
your right ski was even with your windsheild??? just a question, but did something else break other than your radius rod??? because it wont just float that high up

·
Registered
25 Posts
Originally posted by nowwhatbroke
[br]All of the wedge bodies skip water awesome, I had a 94 XLT and the first time I skipped water with it the right side lower radius rod broke, at the ski, in the middle of the hole, still crossed the rest on the belly pan with me, and the right ski even with my windshield.
I think he meant his trailing arm. That may allow the ski loop to make it that high.

I've crossed H2O on just about every Po from '94 on up. WOT is always the answer. But I don't doubt that all of the other makes would do just fine.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I just have a really low windshield;) Seemed like it was that high, but actually even with the top of the belly pan, bottom of the hood.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts