Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to snowmobiling. I am considering the purchase of a couple of used (I don't know what year yet) Ski-Doo Touring LEs. I would be riding in southwest Wisconsin. Just trail riding. Does anybody have an opinion as to whether this is a decent sled? I could sure use the help/advise.

G

·
All the brands make good sleds these days. Check out the dealer and go with the dealer you like best. Look at what everyone else in your area is riding. That will give you some idea of the service you may expect and the type of sled you will want. Pick up somthing not to expensive but new enough to be reliable. Look for something with around 2000 miles or less. That will give you a year or two to figure stuff out and decide the kind of sled you really want. Then dump the big bucks for the new one you been dreaming about.

D

·
Registered
553 Posts
I believe they made the LE from 95-2000. Should be a good sled for those years with a decent suspension. I dont think I would worry if everything looks good. Welcome and hope you have a blast this season.
TXC

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have a 670 Grand Touring SE and LOVE it for two up riding and it is very comfortable out on the trails too, absorbs the bumps and such good. So, if it is anything like mine (pre 2000) you will like it too....good luck and welcome to the sport!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts