Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you love purple? I do. Can you say 5 AND 0

HELL YEH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
huh??

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Hey the Pats won too 38-30, now theyre 3-2.
So did the Sox, 5-4, if your following the ALDS.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
seems like every time vikings have a good season going, they jus tlow it neway...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh, there so unpredictable but Ill stick with them anyway. By the time I become unfaithfull they will go all the way. To bad for the twins thou.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I love purple too

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/xltshield.jpg

However, the vikequeens suck, IMO of course. I wonder how they will self destruct this year? Remember when they went 15-1, then Jamel Lewis did the 'dirty bird' all over them in the NFC championship game? That was funny [:p]

·
Registered
187 Posts
GO BILLS GO hey we beat the bangles oops the bengles lmao. But hey the leafs sat on the red wings GO LEAFS GO

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Bledsoe is doing pretty good this year, just wait till they play the Pats, that will be a good game![:D]

·
Registered
892 Posts
However, the vikequeens suck, IMO of course. I wonder how they will self destruct this year? Remember when they went 15-1, then Jamel Lewis did the 'dirty bird' all over them in the NFC championship game? That was funny [:p]
If you are going to slam a team at least get it right, it was Jamal Anderson, Lewis plays for the Ravens.

I have been a Viking fan all my life, yes they let us down but at least they make it exciting unlike the Lions, Cardinals, Bengals, etc......

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Bledsoe has one repeating trait. He chokes. His only redeeming quality is that he now plays for the Bills.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The lions may be losers but we always watch them on Thanksgiving. How about that game last night 21 points in the last 4 minutes.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
6 and 0 now!!!

Originally posted by TXC
[br]Do you love purple? I do. Can you say 5 AND 0

HELL YEH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
The worst thing about being a Viking fan is that at some point.you just know they are going to "choke".

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i'm fearful of the choke as well, but they seem to have a different swagger under tice. 16-0 baby!!!!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
They've pretty much choked to some degree in every game so far. The difference this year is that they seem to be able to pull their heads out in time to still chalk up a win. I am still not a believer, although they have beaten a couple of good teams, the hard road is yet to come. GO VIKES!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts