Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, its been a really short winter it seems. looking at the 10 day outlook for my area im starting to think that winter is oficially over [:(] going to put the sled up for the summer and start working on getting the bike modded up for motorcycle season.

btw if anyone is interested in it, ill sell my sled for the right price. 97 ultra spx- details are in my profile.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Theres still enough snow for at least two weeks across the river over here. Sad to see them go, but at least you got a bike for the summer. Im looking forward to my Corvette crusing days.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Dude, this is march, and you're in NY...

I seriously doubt we're done for the winter.

·
Registered
450 Posts
The snow is hanging around, but barely. its supposed to be 45 this weekend, which should kill the snow and turn my yard to a muddy disgusting mess. But one more good snowfall isn't unreasonable. But it is march and I'm ready for summer. Damn this year is going fast.

·
Registered
737 Posts
we have been done here in mass for weeks I saw people desperate enough to ride the trails on three inches just enough to cover the boulders .worst winter in years at least I got to see a good storm while i was in ny

·
Registered
481 Posts
We still have 5+ inches here in North Western Pa in the fields but the trails are going away fast.
They are calling for 40's and 50's buy next week so i will be gone soon.
i will fire up the ultra one last time tonight and ride a couple fields that are near me and then put it away till next season.
I also have a bike to get ready for this season and need to get it out of its winter slumber.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its not totally put away and summerized yet, just in case.....

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
wi is looking pretty grim... all week 35+ hopefully one GREAT snow would get us a week or two... hopefully.. :/

·
Registered
127 Posts
snow goin fast around here also hate to see it go but love to watch it melt, got my mud truck out on monday, was tellin my self how nice it gonna be to have money again with out the sled suckin it up lol, but the mud truck costs more to play with, i can never win lol

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I think we will get another storm here in MN. I pulled my rm125 out today and fired it up for the first time in 7 months. started on the 3ed kick lol. I want summer to get here so i can throw some big bonfire partys but i want to snowmobile. I am torn. atv's dont even compare to snowmobiles on the fun factor nor do dirtbikes. oh well i wont put the sled away until every last speck of snow is gone, even then i might take it to my neighbors pond to do a little summer water x.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
vogey said:
snow goin fast around here also hate to see it go but love to watch it melt, got my mud truck out on monday, was tellin my self how nice it gonna be to have money again with out the sled suckin it up lol, but the mud truck costs more to play with, i can never win lol
lol isnt it shitty?!? always something suckin up the money

·
Registered
127 Posts
lol very im gonna miss spendin money on the sled lol couple hunderd bucks here and there gets you a few things for a sled lol, gears n lockers for truck almost a couple grand... ouch lol

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
This is my last weekend riding and I'm guessing the riding is going to be crappy. 35* tomorrow and 40* Saturday :/

·
Registered
242 Posts
well where i ride the season has been...wait there never was a season in maine.. but i recently discovered a new place ride.. so i am going to trailer the sled to the mountains and continue riding as long as i can

·
Registered
741 Posts
i put my sled up two weeks ago... in parts haha. we havnt had any snow (2"+) in almost 2 months, the trails are shot and theres more grass then snow...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the only problem with this warmer weather is my sled isnt jetted for it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts