Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will be out riding with a few other members from this site. just seeing who might be in the area to hook up and have a larger group ride.

cheers

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well for now jan is my only planned ride out west might sneak one feb/march, seeing as the jan ride is my first time out west and in some deep snow we will see how my sled works in it. i know i will love it. future rides out in the bc area depends entirly on the sleds performance and what i might have to do too have fully enjoyment out west with it.

cheers

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Hey Jonesie

I'll meet up with ya!!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by SHUTUPNRIDE
[br]Me and a couple of friends are off work month of jan. Will be near there jan 3-14 might be interested.

just let me know

cheers'

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by sledhead_2002
[br]Hey Jonesie

I'll meet up with ya!!
you better your my guide lol.got to get together asap. let me know what time works for this week would like to talk about the trip with you and my bud.

cheers

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Originally posted by jonesie
[br]
Originally posted by sledhead_2002
[br]Hey Jonesie

I'll meet up with ya!!
you better your my guide lol.got to get together asap. let me know what time works for this week would like to talk about the trip with you and my bud.

Hey Jonesie!!

Maybe sat? or wend? The 900 UBR is in and at the shop. Gonna have a few busy nites but we will hook up just let me know what works for ya.

FABSTER1!!! You will get enuf of me without the xmas trip! Will do it next year with ya all tho. How about REVY feb 14-17?

cheers

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Come on Fellow Fanatics!! I know you are around, Lets hook up either McBride or Valemount area, on Dates mentioned!!

Either some Boys from AB?? OR fellow flatlanders from SK!!

SNOW CONDITIONS: best ever for this time of year!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am in for the 2nd and or the 4th I live in jasper and guide in Valemount! Always up for a ride PM me and I will get you my phone # and if you need a place to crash I am hooked up with the fairmont JPL and Mt Robson Inn in jasper as well as the holiday inn in Valemount!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
^^^ A GUIDE!! prefect, Areas yet to play in Horsey Creek and wehave been to the keyhole but have never dropped into the south side. Have you? We are staying at the Dream Catcher while there, Planing on riding:

2nd pm - Clemina
3rd Allens
4th McBride (?)
5th ??? Maybe Chappel? Horsey?

One of our sledders will be on a 600 136 so no major drops into bowls where we fight for 4 hrs getting out, But snow conditions will dictate everything.

Pmed ya too!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well it has come up fast VALEMOUNT SLED TRIP. right now there are 5 of us going so far. i would like to get more people in the group if your going to be in the area and want to sled. we will be riding the 2nd,3rd,4th,5th so if you want to join us your more than welcome. I can give a number to contact me if you pm and can also talk times and details.

grab your gear and yourslef, let ride the POWDER!!1[:D]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts