Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
lol i got a 250 big red n its fun as hell (well not driving normal) whats more fun then holdin it to the bar in 4th n slid8in it sideways threw turns?

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
depends on what u enjoy, my dad loves driving his 400 big bear. i lvoe my trike altho im getting a line of credit on the 18th n im going to buy a wolverine

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I couldn't agree more. [:D]
The Big Red is a classic.

Originally posted by madd_dog
[br]lol i got a 250 big red n its fun as hell (well not driving normal) whats more fun then holdin it to the bar in 4th n slid8in it sideways threw turns?

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
i wanna get a 300 cyl n bore it 40 or 50 over to give the ol red a lil more nuts. but i dont got the money plus the bike is falling apart from 18 years or abuse me and my br put on it

·
Registered
749 Posts
I used to have a 400 foreman, i beleive it was a 2000, but now i have a 2002 trx 350 4x4. It was boring too but i added exhaust, jet kit and k an n filter.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I love my Sportsman 500 HO,... it'll go ANYWHERE,... we've been through rivers and muskeg that would make any sane person shake their head,... I'm not a speed demon, i love the challenge of goin back in the west country, and putting on a 50 mile trek of crawlin thru tons of different terrain,... and yeah, my winch gets used alot.

·
Registered
749 Posts
i have a winch but i don't have it mounted on the bike. Too lazy, plus i don't use the wheeler a whole lot.

·
Registered
821 Posts
i used to have honda 400ex but i sold it...my uncle has a honda foreman and i believe it is just as fun...its fun when theres not enough snow for snowmobiles but yet some snow on the ground.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I used to have a 200 honda 4 wheeler, had lots of fun with that. I'd always put about 80 pounds of air in the tires and race 300's and 400's and beat them cause of the bigger tires

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have an 88 honda trx 300 2x4 utility i can out wheely any body i have ever gone against how ever they smoke me in drag races.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts