Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what is the snodeo? Also should i come up this wk end or not? I've been watching the weather faithfully, but i'm not sure if it will be worth it. I'm just so eager to try out my new f-1000 i'll ride in just about anything.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
From the Old Forge website calendar of events:

Dec. 8 - 10 31st ANNUAL SNODEO - Snodeo is the "kick-off" weekend for the 2006/2007 snowmobile season. On Friday morning, watch the exciting Snowmobile Manufacturer's Challenge in Woodgate, NY, and then Snodeo will be open 4pm-9pm. On Saturday, Snodeo will be open from 10am until 6pm. There will be seminars scheduled, and the 120cc races for our next generation of snowmobilers. Take a chance to win a new snowmobile of your choice from 7 models offered, along with cash prizes and many other giveaways. Top off the evening with our spectacular fireworks display. On Sunday, Snodeo will be opened from 10am until 2pm, with the snowmobile raffle drawing at 1pm. Come to Old Forge for the 31st Annual Snodeo, for more information please call the Town of Webb Visitor Center at 315-369-6983. Sponsored by the Central Adirondack Association. Snodeo Raffle Information Snodeo Information Snodeo Raffle Rules

Not mentioned here, but the big 4 bring the new sled line up, and offer demo rides. If you really want to see some people riding like they stole it, you got to see the demo rides! Talk about abuse[:p]

The Friday shoot-out at Woodgate is a good time too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts