Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is a stator?
or are all you spelling starter wrong?

[red]Edited by Erick. You could have easily left out the word "moron" and saved yourself a lot of trouble.[/red]

·
Registered
133 Posts
roflmao

A stator is the part of a generator that does not rotate (stays STATionary). The part that rotates is called a rotor.

·
Registered
253 Posts
moron who is the one asking what a stator is . You should get a clue before calling anyone names

If it aint broken dont fix it

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ya seriously guy, who starts off a post calling everyone morons?

Stator also known as Stator plate, contains the internal coils and is usually adjustable to change timing.

I am a moron, but you didn't have to remind me :)

·
Registered
837 Posts
i see, i didn't noticed he called us moron, i take back everything i said, theres is a stator on a snowmobile, there is a belt driven alternator that is in the chain chase, it run buy that 1in wide belt

·
Registered
103 Posts
New sled = $6500
New computer to surf the web = $1500
Monthly internet connection = $20
Joining a snowmobile forum and getting all of the members pissed at you by calling them morons = PRICELESS!!!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
LOL Mike XLT!!! good call!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
18 posts and he still has'nt come back with an apology. Thats downright MORONIC.Come on write a I'm sorry I was a D&*k-weed post and everyone will be fine.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no one made an ass out of themselfs, i asked what is a stator? or if you guys are spelling starter wrong.....
now if i said "you morons are spelling starter wrong" then i would be the moron....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.