Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was wondering i have a 1999 arctic cat 600 ZR, and i was looking for a can for it to make it loud (i always love my snowmobiles loud). So do you guys have any preferences on a can i can put on this thing? Thanks.

· Registered
3,504 Posts
D&D hands down,and you will get HP from them also. Look um up on the web,theyre in Lowville NY
IMO dont do it, you will get tickets and chance of hurting your local trail system...unless you dont ride in an area where those are possibilities

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright thanks! I will have to check them out. Yeah and i was going to say i live in the country, so i really don't have to worry about tickets. I've had loud snowmobiles for about 20 years. But yeah thanks for the opinion i have heard of them but never tried that can out yet! I might have to try it! Thanks!

· Super Moderator
11,873 Posts
I have a '98 ZR6 with a D&D pipe and 'quiet' can...it's not all that quiet, or so I've been told.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW-l5G3dpOI

· Registered
41 Posts
Yeah if you want something really loud the MBRP can is pretty nice but you definitely need to ride where nobody cares. You can check out www.mcbperformance.com they have some pretty good deals for what you are looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.