Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone! i just had a quick question, I've purchased a 1993 arctic cat ext 580z back in march, and from then til' season starts I've been working on completely restoring it, with completely new parts, from top to bottom, its completely redone, and i haven't ridden it yet, so i was hoping on your opinion, to what speed you guys think i could get out of it,

Thanks!
,Mike

·
Registered
558 Posts
90-95 my buddies old 97 zr 580 did 110 on the speedo but thats about 95 on the gps and i dont know if there was much of a diffrence between the ext and the zr so thats just my guess.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
POLARISDOMINATOR said:
90-95 my buddies old 97 zr 580 did 110 on the speedo but thats about 95 on the gps and i dont know if there was much of a diffrence between the ext and the zr so thats just my guess.
thanks man! [thumb]

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
our 95 ext580 efi would pin the speedo at 100, whenever you asked it to, its my second choice after my rmk, if it had a decent sized lug and a 136" i think it would run beside my rmk

·
Registered
278 Posts
POLARISDOMINATOR said:
the only difference between the zr and ext were the suspension and the ext came with more luxurys i beleive. but they had the same engine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts