Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 1999 zrt 600 bone stock, I was wondering do you guys have any clue what the top speeds are on these things? I haven't been able to try yet just got it, if this matters, I weigh about 165.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Should do high 90s or so. There are a lot of factors that will change this though.

Welcome to the site

·
Registered
567 Posts
my hopped up 96 zrt 600 would bury the needle at 100 so idk what stock would do id say high 90s if not a touch over a buck welcome to the site

·
Registered
14 Posts
speedo tops at 100 and they will bury the needle.I would estimate 110 to 115. Alot of factors come into play.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
thundercat said:
bokeson said:
my buddy did 115 on his at a radar run
That's really fast! What kind of sled was towing it?
Probably a poo

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I would say right at 95-100MPH actual speed. 110 on the speedo.

·
Registered
222 Posts
spartikus said:
speedo tops at 100 and they will bury the needle.[highlight=yellow]I would estimate 110 to 115[/highlight=yellow]. Alot of factors come into play.
ya maybe on the Dream-O-Meter!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
thundercat said:
bokeson said:
my buddy did 115 on his at a radar run
That's really fast! [highlight=limegreen]What kind of sled was towing it[/highlight=limegreen]?
[highlight=limegreen]Z1 TURBO![/highlight=limegreen]

You'll see somewhere around 100MPH stock on that ZRT, give or take a few MPH's.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
how long do you want to give it.
i can see an average trail zrt on hardpack snow doing about 100 mph. doenst sound that fast, but there have been guys radar gunning there trail dragon 800's, ski doo and cats and doing about the same speed. so for a 600 cc sled with a 165 lb driver would be rolling around 850-900 lbs easily its not a bad speed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts