Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which goggle type do you use or prefer? Myself, I use quick strap, a lot more convenient for me on those warmer days when your face starts to get really warm, but then when you cool off they are easy to put back on without having to stop for your own safety measures. People have told me that their quick straps always fall off, but i guess i never really seem to have that problem.

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Quick Straps all the way!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
quick strap goggles for me.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Started out without the quick straps but now I will never use a helmet without them. Although I did here that the ones that are made by Polaris keep falling off because of bad glue

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I use quick straps, because of the same reasons as you do GreenMachine00.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Deffiantly quick strap. I hated it when the goggle strap was either too high or low. I once had them fly of because the strap worked it's way up. Never again.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
didnt we already have this before? i swear to god like a couple weeks ago someon had the same topic interesting lol

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
quick straps for me

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
I will never go back to the regular strap. Quick straps are the best thing to happen to goggles since...well goggles. [:p]

I just prefer them for different reasons.

- No more adjusting
- Quicker to pull of to look at something or talk to someone
- They don't fall off when you hit the ground. [;)]

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I use them on my sno-x helmet and my moto-x one. I will never go back to a normal strap when using goggles. They stay right with my helmet when I take them off, so I dont have to hold on to them. I can't lose them and there always riding right in the right spot on my helmet. I dont need to keep them from slipping off the back side when the helmets wet.

·
Registered
901 Posts
i use a regular one right now but am getting some quick straps soon

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I have a Quick Strap and Really like it.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
quick straps all the way

·
Registered
547 Posts
Just ordered quick straps for me and my fiances helmets, everyone I ride with uses QS... so i guess its time
I try them...

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
regular here, my friends that use them dislike them because they dont hold tight enough against face to seal off.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Originally posted by powersledder
[br]Started out without the quick straps but now I will never use a helmet without them. Although I did here that the ones that are made by Polaris keep falling off because of bad glue
is this true about the polaris quick straps??? I just ordered two set of the Polaris ones... where did you hear this!!! thanks for your help!!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I have them(polaris) on mine and they haven't fell off. Make sure you clean the area good. Put it on the helmet and not the rubber part of the helmet.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts