Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found two on ebay that I am very interested in.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6736&item=1876579632

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6736&item=1876605956

What do you think? Can I find one for cheaper? All I know is that I REALLY want a race sled![:D]

·
Registered
837 Posts
you cant have the rev thats mine. but really get the rev its better then the polaris, and don't get amd at me but it is all the polaris has is that dragon system the suspensions are about the same, and really hoe much will you need a button like that, andf the rev is all new, and the rev has a very very good price, thats at least 1200 off

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
2002 Polaris PRO-X 726 Open/Mod Sled $5900
Another winning sled. 726 factory engine in Pro-X chassis, race ready, 1.5" track. ISR legal. V-Force reeds, USI Ski's, SLP pipes, K & N filters. Call Kathy at 815-363-1122

i know the pic is a little big sorry...

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Flyin_Ryan
[br]Are you planning on racing or riding these sleds?
I want to get involved with snowcross next year. I don't think a mod class sled would be the way to go for a beginner racer.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by confusedguy
[br]did you sell that cat you had?? if you want a race sled i have seen a few for sale i can recheck on them for you.
No the cat is going to stay, I still would want a sled for regular trail riding.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
[:0][:0]Whew! Those Polaris'are sweet and Cheap!!!! Intend I'm partial as well to Polaris and on e-bay.........I love that Polaris. Good deal

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Originally posted by mattgross
[br] but really get the rev its better then the polaris
Why is the REV better than the Polaris? Very curious to hear this answer.

Go look @ race results somewhere. Look beyond the pro's. Sport, Semi Pro, Women.

There are a lot more Polarises in the top 3 than skidoos. This is not intended to bash Ski Doo, I think they are amazing sleds that perform very well. I'm just pointing out there are more Polarises in the top 3 in sno X racing than ski-doos. In rebuttal to his quote that Skidoo is better than Polaris.

They are both great machines, but neither is better than the other. They are both awesome.

Plus you said the REV is all new. No it isn't. It's similar to last years. Just like the Pro X is similar to last year's Pro X, with minor changes, and last year's Pro X was "all new".

Hopefully you see what I'm aiming at here...

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
neone have any info about circuts around ND, i also wanna get into it, a sled is gonna be alot easier to fidn for me than the places to race at that u dont have to drive forever to even race

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
From what I've been seeing, the Polaris's definately have THE BEST hole shots, thansk to that hole shot button they've got. Those things just LAUNCH off the line!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts