Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if the only way to get a race sled would be to just buy one that was already used or is there some way that you could actually buy a new one?? or could you just buy the chassis of a race sled from a dealership i.e a polaris iq chassis??

·
Registered
625 Posts
Your best bet is to get one used.You can find some pretty good sleds for a cheap price because racers on the "programs" get them cheaper than dealers.Go to RMR website,lots of race sleds at good prices.

·
Registered
214 Posts
what are ya lookin for exactly sunshine... 05 or 06 iq 440 or jsut a roller.... and what can ya spend... as for gettin a new one youll need a race resume' and get ready to jump through hoops.... i hate send crap in to get new ones.. its liek the opposite of christmas....

ok anyways over and out

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'd take a 440 or just a roller. if i got the 440 i'd keep as that for the time being and if it was a roller i'd turn it into a project for next year...well actually either way would become a project for me.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
just tell them you race.. LOL! Say your names Sean Harris and you live in Denmark, and tell them your sponsored by Als Snowmobile and Arctic FX.. I'm sure I/they can hook ya up..

what are you lookin at spending?

·
Registered
214 Posts
i got a 06 iq 440.... located near lansing michigan 5 g's takes it or im gonna make it my trail sled....heres some pics
[attachment=44295]
[attachment=44056]
[attachment=44296]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Originally posted by XCSP 700GUY
[br]Alot of times you can talk to racers and they maybe can sell you one of their extra sleds.
I know someone that races and yes they have extra sleds. He told me last year that he abuses the **** out of them(just for practice) and sells them for $3500. Man that must suck lol.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by GotMud
[br]
Originally posted by XCSP 700GUY
[br]Alot of times you can talk to racers and they maybe can sell you one of their extra sleds.
I know someone that races and yes they have extra sleds. He told me last year that he abuses the **** out of them(just for practice) and sells them for $3500. Man that must suck lol.
I'm talking about buying brand new race sleds from racers that have to many. I know of a few racers that are/were selling them.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
nice iq

can someone Pm me the RmR website

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by skidoo500
[br]the dude is right because the thing is the thing
What dude is right?

because the thing is the thing? what are you talking about!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.