Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a PORTA-TREE TIMING SYSTEM.same type of system used by NHRA. we have used it for 660ft. drags or 1000ft. speedruns. it,s 2 lanes. can run 1 lane at a time or bothcomes complete with tree, computer, sensors cable, to many things to list. there is also an ice shaver, an older travel trailer that was gutted for the computer system and workers. lots of orange marker cones. this timing system is not cheap, so if you looking for a cheap sale don,t bother. there is lots of stuff for putting on a race. several things not listed. if your interested in anything in particular,PM me and i,ll get you my brothers phone# so you can ask him ??

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
last year would have been 20 years. every thing a person or SNOWMOBILE CLUB needs to put on a race is FOR SALE. i hate to say it,s so. i enjoy racing myself, and own 2 improved stock sleds. seems like it got harder and harder to find people to help, and try to put on a top notch race. several years ago we used to do a few smaller races. my brother (darrell, also president of winterfest, his wife bonnie,secretary, and myself) would set up everything and run the race all day and tear down after. then go hand out awards after everything was packed up and put in the trailer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts