Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to get the video uploaded.all races were in the feild behind the races. but i raced my sno pro against my indy 500. no contest. the sno pro just smoked that thing. then a guy on a pro x 600 lined up next to me. its was an even race till about 300 feet then he pulled away. raced a couple of MXZ's and it was a pretty even race till the end they pulled away. i also raced a indy ultra, smoked him out of the hole but he caught me VERY quickly and blew by me. decided to call it a day cuz im sick, running a fever and feel like total crap. but a fun day over all. got to watch the drags. i was gonna race in the drags but i got there 20 minutes too late to register. that sucked. but that 440 pulls HARD out of the hole. the guys i talked to after we raced were amazed that it was a 440fan. ill get the video uploaded later on.i know the race against the pro x is on that disc, but i dont know what else the gf got.oh yeah it was my buddy Roger riding the 500.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok anyone know how to pull video off of those lil dvd's? i cant get it to work for some stupid reason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts