Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Radar guns?

897 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  TriumphoverU 
#1 ·
Found one called a Quick Silver for $80 not sure how accurate it is though. Prolly off by 10 MPH and I just can't have that so I don't know. I want to get one though.

#2 ·
even if it is off by 10 mph, it at least gives you ballpark.

I'm going to radar runs this weekend. See what some of these machines can do, I'm bringing my XCR there too.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

#7 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Sled_Dog:

Well actually we want to use it to catcha teacher who yelled at us for speeding. We want to video tape him speeding in the school lot and ream him out about it :)

[/quote]

LOL

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

#11 ·
erick where are you from? We have a radar gun that we use for testing and would be glad to check your speed for you.
We were going to go out sat. but it was 50+ deg. yesterday and like 48 today.It's been cool at night and is supposed to start cooling off again so maybe we can still go atleast 1 day this weekend.later rpm

#14 ·
erick,I'm in northern Ill. so I guess thats a little far to go to see how fast your sled goes.I just thought I would make the offer.If anyone is interested and live in northern Ill. or southern Wis. maybe we could hook-up sometime and check your sled.I'm going up to the U.P. Jan.17-20th.,but after that if the ice is still good we will be going probly every weekend possible.later rpm

#15 ·
If you keep an eye open im sure you will find what is called a radar run...They have them quite often here in Michigan, if you know where and when. They charge you like $10 or something for a couple passes i think? and its held at an airport runway or something like that.

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.