Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. This is my first post here so take it easy on me.[:D] I hear of these radar runs that have allready happened. How or where can I find info on up coming runs in the central MN area or northwestern Wisconsin. I do most of my riding in the Minong WI area but live in the twin cities. Anyone in those area's that can give me a little heads up on any radar runs coming up?

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Don't know, I am in brainerd a lot and would also like to attend some. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
riley alien doobie dog, and myself will all probably be at mcgreogor this sunday, and then there is a couple left in wis. go to the racing section, look at doobie dogs signiture, it gives there homepage, on the home page you can find a list of upcoming races. keep in touch with me and we could meet sunday morning, you could follow us up to mcgreoger.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are all these races done on a shaved track? Do they ever run a snow packed track for the non studded sleds. I see there is a run at Forest lake on saturday which is real close to me but won't waste my time if it's shaved.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts