Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm having a hell of a time finding Rail extensions for my 96 Indy Ultra SKS. I've looked t Holz Racing, SLP, Tracks USA, Dennis Kirk, And I can't find any that will fit the xtra-10 and change it from a 133 to a 136" setup.. Anyone know where I might be able to find these?? (All the previously named places said they no longer have them)

Thanks

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
high performance engineering.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
High Performance doesn't have them either....

I've talked to my local Polaris dealer.... They are outrageously expensive thru them compared to what I've seen on the internet (unfortualy all too long).

Any other places I might have missed?

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
www.snowest.com look in the swap meet forum. post a WTB, or look through there, i guarentee you find some.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tanks Ripperd... I'll do that.

As for the Big Wheel kit.... That's what the guy I talked to at High Performance said to do. It's a bit more of an expensive alternative with the Kit being around $100 and then you have to buy wheels at $22 each for plastic ones. I'll see what the Swap Meet Forum turns up.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
The one thing that you might want to think about though is durability. Yes only having 3inch extensions aren't really alot, but could be subject to breaking easily. With the big wheels you wouldn't have to worry about it, plus you free up the resistance on your track by decreasing the angles it travels on.....just a thought, either way good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts