Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, its december 11th and pretty much the entire northeast got killed with rain. this is total BS. it was cold 2 days ago, and today it was 55 and we got 4 inches of rain. any base on the trails is pretty much wiped out, and opening day was SUPPOSED to be on the 15th. so much for that.

this year isnt off to a good start, and it better start snowing ASAP. anyone got any good snow/snowmobile prayers? [NeedSnow]

·
Registered
318 Posts
i feel ya man -- ottawa has like nothing down -- rained all day

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Snowin here in North Carolina as we speak.....pretty rare so i'm pumped[thumb]

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
ilive4snow700 said:
yeah, that aggravated the [email protected] outta me today. its snowing in georgia where my relatives live and its raining in the north. it just makes no sense.
What part of Georgia, I have relatives down there too and most of them are complaining about the snow. I pray that you receive a [email protected] load of snow, not the wet sticky kind, but the light and fluffy kind, Amen.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kingofkings said:
ilive4snow700 said:
yeah, that aggravated the [email protected] outta me today. its snowing in georgia where my relatives live and its raining in the north. it just makes no sense.
What part of Georgia, I have relatives down there too and most of them are complaining about the snow. I pray that you receive a [email protected] load of snow, not the wet sticky kind, but the light and fluffy kind, Amen.
they live right around lake lanier.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Well its supposed to snow all next week up here, isnt it?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i hope it does snow up there they need a good 20-30 inches so they can pack it down with the groomers for a good base...tdgbigfoot, i see your in albany, vt. i just googled it out of curiosity to see about where you are in the state and its apparently not that far from where we ride. our friends have a place in woodbury off route 14.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
ilive4snow700 said:
i hope it does snow up there they need a good 20-30 inches so they can pack it down with the groomers for a good base...tdgbigfoot, i see your in albany, vt. i just googled it out of curiosity to see about where you are in the state and its apparently not that far from where we ride. our friends have a place in woodbury off route 14.
Yeah, thats not far at all! About 30 min i think. We had a decent setup here before the rain. I was walking through 4 inches up at my house, but now with the snow there's just mush everywhere. The extended forecasts were calling for snow showers all this week, i hope they come true!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice, you have any of the trails running through your property? the place we stay at has corridor 14 running right through the farthest corner of the property. and those forecasts better come true.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
It was 38 and raining on sunday, yesterday it was 10 so everything froze and now today its 10 again but we have a foot of snow and its still snowin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts