Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new Baby. I had an old srx 98 but to much problem with it.. It was the time for an uprage!!!

Can wait to try it!! We espect to have some snow in november!!!

/snofan/../images/users/fortress/srx2001.jpg

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Your new one looks like it's in really good shape, nice machine man.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, very very clean.. Even the engine looks like new!!! I have try a couple of snowmobile in my life but no one give me a smile like the SRX!!!!!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
That is a really nice sled.
Those are really quick across the lake,(I know I not telling you something you don't already know)
I'm with you on riding what makes you happy, some people give me a hard time about my big cat, but its the thing that puts the biggest smile on my face. (Snowmobile that is)

·
Registered
352 Posts
you may have a big cat....but its also putting out BIG power im sure!!!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
looks sharp, what year is that one?

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Very nice indeed!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I ride with a couple of guys who have SRX trips and the one thing I really like about them are the compact nature of the sled. They might not be the best thing on the trails, but on the open field man it feels like you strapped your ass to a bullet or something. My buddy just got done putting a viper suspension under his so I wonder how it will react now through the whoop dee doos? Really nice sled my friend!

·
Registered
170 Posts
nice sled! hows its dry weight?

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I was sitting a '03 SRX600 last nite at the stealers. They had it listed for $5,499. Boy that seemed like a good price to me. Plus I've always had a *thing* for the SRX's.

Hmmmm....if I could get $2,500 for my 'ol XLT (dreaming perhaps), I could get into a new SRX for around 3k.

Oh the wheels are turning now. More then likely though, I won't do anything, again *sighing* [|)]

·
Registered
1 Posts
[red]That was uncalled for, read the site policy or leave, first post and posting stuff like that, you are on the road to being banned from this site

edited by ACG
[/red]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts