Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Looks cool, I noticed that there are not any prices published. I'll bet they're gonna cost as much as a used full size sled.

RtkatZL8

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Prices? sure, there are prices! On the upper left-hand corner click on "Ordering Page". There are prices for everything, even a RTR version! While not exactly cheap I have spent more on a weekend drinking binge, HIck-staGger.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know of at least two Ski hills that have build oval tracks outside the chalet in front of the bar so the patrons can watch/participate in the action! With a low-end motor (1.7hp) these things will go 35mph right out of the box! Who knows how fast it will go with a 3.0hp monster!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hehe, thats cool! I didn't know anyone made RC sleds.

Beware of landowners wielding snowshovels!

·
Registered
40 Posts
peteH, binge drink yes, that I know! but were do you get one that your kids can crash while , your out on the trail.I have an 8 year old and a 3 year old, not to mention ME! That would love to buy one!!!! For less than a mini Z.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup, I agree with "stupid little amount of snow ", in fact I just got my FIRST snowfall last night - in central Wisconsin!

You can buy them at: www.jpehobbies.com -go to the 'Ordering Page' and place your order :) Right now there is only a nitro version but they will be releasing an electric conversion which will be easier for the little ones (or the alcholically impaired ;-). There will be male/female rider figures, upgraded suspension components, etc...........

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup, it's a blast getting a group of these things together! I think they are trying to get something going with these at Eagle River, should be cool! Does anyone know if the Eagle River deal is televised?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I just have to have one of those......except I see a nice coat or two of arctic green in it's future!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yup, you have two options for color - the manufacturer has announced that in the future it will release the following colors: green, blue, yellow, purple, clear along with the currently available red. The colored items include: hood, ski's and slides. The second option for color is paint, although it must be a "fuel-proof" paint, many colors are available as well as clear.

I'll take mine in Ski-Doo yellow please :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts