Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I for one fully support the admins on their locking posts. I think they are letting people speak their minds, they just stop it when it becomes very childish and imature. I just hope people start realizing how hard the admins really work to keep the site going for us all to enjoy. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
358 Posts
I agree with that. ^_^...I do have some issues, but I not gonna whine about them...I know whining will get me nowhere (maybe banned hah) You're not gonna be able to tell the admins how to run THEIR OWN SITE, think about it.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Thank you summitteer, finally someone realizes we are just trying to keep a mature forum going here.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I have to agree.but when you read all of it i thought there was more than one person being a little childish.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Thanks guys. We really appreciate the support. it is hard quite hard to keep a site of this size under controll.yes some people may have issues withthe site but please dont post em out in the open. please PM or email us with your views on stuff and we will see what we can do. All we ask is to follow the rules and all will be good.
Thanks

Bobby

·
Administrator
13,097 Posts
Hey, I ain't gonna say I don't have some fight in me.

I will admit some things I say do come off harsh, but the things ppl retort with are way worse. And if you have been a member here for a long time, you would realize I'm a lot more easy-going than in the past. I'll also admit that after putting up with this garbage since about 2 PM today, it's really starting to get on my nerves.

I'm no angel, but this stuff is getting out of hand.

·
Registered
837 Posts
since you post your side and you say you want my side and some other hidden, can i post it one here with out getting locked???????

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Hey,none of us are perfect.{well exept for maybe me} he he.but i would have to say overall you guys are dooing a pretty darn good job.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
i think this site is awesome guys keep up the good work..this is the only snowmobile forum that ive found that doesnt have brand bashing going on..there is nothing that would pi$$ me off more than to post something about my polaris and getting replys like "polaris sucks buy a cat,or a ski-doo"if thats what i wanted thats what i would have bought..the ppl who wanna brand bash are just imature ppl and im so glad you guys dont let brand bashing on this site,it would just ruin it and i know i would'nt be here as offten as i am..

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I totally agree, I for one know Pman fights too sure but he fights back and defends himself and I say he has the right to sometimes. It is usually someone being immature, people don't think about the greater good(yes that sounds communist but really this kind of is) they think of themselves and only what they want to say and feel.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
From what I have seen in the last 6 months being a regular attendee, some people just don't know when to quit the stupid arguing and get on with it. One of the guys who got banned has been pushing the line for months IMO. I liked both of the guys who got banned and think they were excellent contributors to the site, but they took it too far. I hope they mellow out and come back some day. Admins and mods did the right thing and I think I speak for a lot of the guys when I say that one of the reasons we like this site is because hotheads and petty bickering are not permitted. If you want to act like a child or a macho A??H??? there are plenty of sites out there that allow it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts