Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already posted this in the yamaha forum but figured i would get a quicker response here i am in the process of restudding the track on my 1995 yamaha vmax. i have gotten the nut off the stud but after that there is a washer that seems to be locked in place on the bottom of the track and i cant seem to get it off. If anyone knows the answer help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
802 Posts
??? Isn't that the bottom of the stud itself? Stud should just push through.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is 2 washers one on the top and one on the bottom one on the top has a allen key slot and the one on the bottom goes on the stud after that point im lost. sorry if i wasnt specific enough

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Just give it a few taps with a hammer and itll go through. Those plates get worked into the rubber good sometimes.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
amazing how they "set" themselves in the track.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Double posting isn't allowed on this site. Usually one of them get deleted. Otherwise there gets to be to much clutter.

PM one of the mods/admin, and they can delete whichever one you deem least effective. Otherwise they will just pick one and delete it.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
yes there are two washers but some come differen'tly these days.
Originally posted by polaris600xcsp
[br]there is 2 washers one on the top and one on the bottom one on the top has a allen key slot and the one on the bottom goes on the stud after that point im lost. sorry if i wasnt specific enough

1 - 8 of 8 Posts