Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Nice find, I got some friends that ride F7's and those things are indestructable imo. Have fun with her!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Wow clean sled. low miles too. Hang on!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Looks good, going to be a fun winter for sure. No under the hood pics?[:(]

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
NICE[thumb] make sure the recalls have been performed especially the steering post one[:)] That thing will fly! In case you didn't know that year is the fastest F7 made.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Nice Find. You got a really good deal! That thing looks pretty damn new! It's really HARD to find a nice 2003 F7 with low miles like yours.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm so ready to try it out. Thank You for the compliments,I hope to get alot of ride time in this year. All updates are done and no play in the steering.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Love the F7, I have an 04 F7 and your going to love this beast. She will tear up the trails that's for sure. As stated, hold on tight. Congrats bro

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank You everyone. I did take it out of the garage and into the trailer. Major difference between the ZR and the F7. I have new scratch marks on the concrete. Response is extremely different.

MAD-Boonedocker congrats on you purchase also. Enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
^ thanks and the same to you. yeah when I took it for a rip in the field the night I bought it, the sled feels completely different compared to the Indy 500. I think it will take a few good rides to get used to the feel of the sled.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes I agree, I will take a few rides before trying anything. I hope to come up to Martin and ride with you this year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts