Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/font=Comic Sans MS][/size=3][blue][/blue]well its been awhile since I post it. few days ago I went to a doo show to check out 04 models. and it has been really tough choices. I was going back and forth with REV X or Renagade X and 800 HO or 600 SDI HO as well.. so after few days after hard thinking I think I gonna snowcheck 04 REV X 600 SDI HO yellow/blue color. oh man. I hope I wont regret this!! coming from 02 MXZx 800 to 600 SDI for 04... as I am writing this I am 85% sure of it. I will update after I ordered it .. .. I will be probably be snow checking this Friday... any comments or advices or telling me that I will regret about downsizing from 800 to 600 go for it lol well back to my drinking beer [:D]

·
Registered
614 Posts
Personally I would wait. If you did not know ( I read this in a newspaper last week ) the Skidoo division of Bombardier is up for sale, so I would be afraid to buy one right now. I have had lots of skidoos and think they make a great product but what if a company like YUGO buys it.Not that there is anything wrong with YUGOs ..........But.
Just a thought.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts