Snowmobile Fanatics banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Cowboy thanks for telling them what I have done to my motor. You forgot to tell them about the aftermarket ignition. Oh ya Hot Seat Heads Riley[:)]

·
Registered
528 Posts
Originally posted by madcow
[br]imo at this point i would have the jugs ported and polish wildly, the crank spin balanced and welded, all new bearings, set the heads down about .009 and lapped, then send the motor out for cryogenic freezing, then call me and I will have jeff at simons custom build some pipes, nichol chrome finish of course, clutch balances, a couple torque arms added into the engine bay, chrome moly front and rear suspension, carbon fiber hood and boss seat, digitron race gauge set up with alarm lights, epi light wieght steel gears, 1.25 track no studs, chrome moly steering post, with 3 inch riser, walker evans adjustable shocks front and back, kevlar belt cover, slp light wieght skis, i think that would make a kick but trail sled.
That's way too much work for the end result!! Just add a jet engine and be done with it [:D]

/snofan/../images/users/Canuck/jetpower4.jpg

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Holy crap! Does the turbine actually link up and spin the track, or is it pure thrust straight out the back that drives the sled?

·
Registered
528 Posts
It spins the track. I'll try and find the web site and post the link, I think it is from Sweden.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
thats cool looking, bet it sounds great.

I didnt mean to reveal your secrets riley, its my to do list.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey can anyone around detroit mi come to my place and do rings in my sled (94 indy) i will pay what ever you want, i dont know how to do it on this sled and dont wanna screw it up! thanx [email protected] or if anyone can email me with pointers thatd be awesome

41 - 47 of 47 Posts