Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
350 Posts
Quick question! It might sound dumb, but... The headlights appear to be colored. When you ride at night, is it a bright light or colored like in the pic? How do you see and what not?

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Freebyrdjason said:
Quick question! It might sound dumb, but... The headlights appear to be colored. When you ride at night, is it a bright light or colored like in the pic? How do you see and what not?
The head lights have red Leds in them and when the head lights are on you can't even see the red the head light drowneds it out witch is good because you would be pulled over all the time if it didn't But thats the way I design the install on the headlights. Thanks For the reply not a dumb question at all. Thanks Chris

sTOrMy96 said:
Nice. i want to get a blue or purple kit for my sled. what you think would match better? blue or purple? how much would a kit run me? here is my sled...
Vehicle Hood Automotive exterior Auto part Car
Blue for sure purple isn't that bright and it takes alot lights to make it look good blue is bright and looks sweet it would go good with your sled. Email me if you have any questions Not allowed to talk sales In here. Thanks Chris

· Registered
1,552 Posts
not as much as my ultra loves hers.... 5MPG BABBY. YESSSSSSS!!!

no i finally got the clutching right and i am seeing 8 now lol
every time i pull up the the pump my wallet groans.

· Registered
350 Posts
Ya know somethin'... When I was out trail riding that day, it was my first trail ride on the Z1, I'm thinkin to myself WOW! This is one hell of a powerful machine underneath me!! It is friggin amazing what they put on the assembly lines nowadays! I was coming up as a young teenager when the Wildcat 650 was the hottest thing on the market! As a matter of fact, just today I had to get my truck inspected and all, well I explained to the wife how they needed to replace the back brakes and what not to get it to pass and all and how it shouldn't be no more than 150 dollars. Well, when I went to pick it up, WHOAAAAA!!! 280 dollars!!! WTF???? Well, I told her tonight, I said I must still be stuck in the 80's when it comes to prices hahahaha... She says to me, yeah... You underestimate everything! Is it me or do you guys tend to underestimate things too? Just wondering!

· Registered
3,504 Posts
Stormy you def want blue! ck out my sons 03 supersport

Snow Blue Light Lighting Automotive lighting

Light Lighting Technology Lens flare Electric blue

Attachments

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Freebyrdjason said:
Thanks Chris for your reply. Below is my sled. If I buy the kit, should I stick with green? Is there another color out there that would go with my sled color combo? Thanks!

Snowmobile Vehicle Winter sport Snow Sled
red or green would look good I will atach a green pic I have. Then you can see both. Good luck
Snowmobile Green Vehicle Snow Sled

srx_600 said:
Nice, how long does a project like that usually take you?
About 8 hours I take my time wire loom everything plus soder all my conections plus heat shrink. So a little time.

Attachments

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sTOrMy96 said:
xc600rmk said:
Stormy you def want blue! ck out my sons 03 supersport

Snow Blue Light Lighting Automotive lighting

Light Lighting Technology Lens flare Electric blue
SICK! i wonder if i can get a week led to light up the hood a little to show the lightning...
I use my 12 inch strips in the hood on the red one there is 3 strips on the vents on the inside and two for the ski area then the 3 footers on the running boards those are very flat don't even know there on the sled intell you turn them on. I like you boys sled its bright I forgot theres a 12 inch strip on the heap light of this sled also thats an extra ching cning LOL.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.