Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i like the purple, but i dont love it, i had a chance to swap hoods, belly protector and skis and for free, so what do you guys (and girls) think???

[attachment=53218]
The Old

[attachment=58420]
And the New

Attachments

·
Registered
528 Posts
thats sweet! I always liked a red and black color scheme

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Looks 10x better with the black and red, but the old guy who snochecked his in 97 would beg to differ.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
both look good but the old one looks newer

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I kind of like the first style better but the second style looks really good also.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^That was my reply by the way. I was on his username.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]^^^^^^^^^^^^^That was my reply by the way. I was on his username.
So why didn't you delete it and add it as yourself...or better yet log out of his and sign on yours???

Anyways

HOLY CRAP! That has to be one of the best looking Ultra's I have ever seen. I've always liked the purple, but that black hood is awesome. Then again I am quite partial to black...[:I]

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks Blackcat and everyone else for the replies, it sure was a beotch taking all the stickers off, the black hood is a storm hood, i fell in love with the black when i saw it, also you cant really tell but the screens are red also, the lighting was bad, it was morning when i took the picture

keep the comments coming!!!

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I kinda like the "stock" look but the black and red looks cool too, plus it's an Ultra so either way you couldn't go wrong!! [;)]

·
Registered
622 Posts
Black and Red is a good combination, but I tend to be partial to purple - good looking sled! You did a nice job on it - can you post another picture of it so we can see the red better?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i will try when it gets light out again tomorrow, it really very hard to get a good picture for the red but i will try, thanks again everyone for the replies, dont get me worng i love the stock look too but this red and black is just killer, pictures dont do it justice, wish i had more money to long track it but im just a college kid, not even old enough to drink yet, but very soon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts