Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These look pretty tight. if you haven't seen them www.redlinesnowmobiles.com . They claim the 1300 cc puts out 225 HP. I don't really follow sno-x but I don't think I've seen anyone driving them. Anybody know why? and Anybody have pricing estimates on them?

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
As far as I am concerned I have heard about them for a few year, but yet have seen them do anything that great.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have met guys that ride them from down south and they are equal to any other sled out there. Not sure on the price. Seems that it would be hard to get replacement parts or mods.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
well those sleds arnt even out yeat.They well be coming this summer/fall.the pricing will be 13000+.the cheapest one is 13 grand.those sleds were built with the minds of mountain riders.they are supposed to be one of the best production mountain sleds built. thats all i know about them.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Dont' know much about the sleds other then they've been claiming to start production sleds for about 5 years now. But...

...Sledstorm was an awesome game. Logged a lot of hours on that one. Pics of the Sledstorm II looks pretty hot too. Anybody know if it's coming out for the PC[?]

·
Registered
749 Posts
Well smokeymacpot, I wouldn't think that mods to a 225 hp sled are necessary anyways, but thats my opinion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts