Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
I doubt that you'll notice a difference between boysen and vforce unless you're drag racing..

·
Registered
278 Posts
i personally wouldnt use my money for reeds. im sure there is something that might show you better performance gains if that is what you are looking for

·
Registered
368 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
I doubt that you'll notice a difference between boysen and vforce unless you're drag racing..
you will notice the difference as to how well they hold up, and your engine will be the witness. boysen all the way for me. too many let downs with the vforce. v force are overpriced imitations in my opinion, they lack the technology and patents that boysen holds.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
snowdad4 said:
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
you will notice the difference as to how well they hold up, and your engine will be the witness. boysen all the way for me. too many let downs with the vforce. v force are overpriced imitations in my opinion, they lack the technology and patents that boysen holds.
there is a big price difference

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I went with Boysen on my sled mainly for the price, then doing some research hearing people say they cant notice any difference between the Boysen and VForces. As far as re-jetting well like Ugly Old Poo Kid said...not usually. If I remember correctly I didnt have to on my sled when installing the Boysen. I guess every motor/sled is different. Now for example my Banshee I installed a two stage reed and I needed to jump up two jet sizes...330 to 360's. To each there own.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts