Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i dont usually see a lot of reeds out here for sale so help me out. V force or boyesen will work and they need to fit a 98 xc 700. If anyone has anything they can get rid of or know where there might be some laying around pls pm me with location, price, and shipping. I have money for them now. thanks - khory

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Here's my CL ad. I'd rather sell them at Haydays and not have to ship, so let's wait and see after this weekend.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/rvs/1917313796.html
BTW, all Vforce reeds will fit all Polaris twin case inducted motors 1998-2005, except IQ and Fusion chassis motors, they use a slightly different style.
In fact, there is no difference between a set for the triples and a set for the twins other than the triple needs one more cage. So you can find a set of Trips on ebay where one cage has damage, and run the two good ones on your sled. Then you can get them cheap because they are "damaged".

·
Registered
411 Posts
Pol700XC said:
Hey guys i dont usually see a lot of reeds out here for sale so help me out. V force or boyesen will work and they need to fit a 98 xc 700. If anyone has anything they can get rid of or know where there might be some laying around pls pm me with location, price, and shipping. I have money for them now. thanks - khory
I have a set a 3 reeds from a triple. They are stock cages with Boysen pedals. Only ran 800 miles one season. Pm me if interested.

·
Registered
352 Posts
i have a buddy with a set of vforce 3 reeds that need new pedals ill see what he wants for them and let you know!

oh by the way i only live an hour away from grand ledge??

·
Registered
9 Posts
yellowstorm800 said:
Pol700XC said:
I have a set a 3 reeds from a triple. They are stock cages with Boysen pedals. Only ran 800 miles one season. Pm me if interested.
im also interested in your reeds haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts