Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's a long shot but I figured I would ask if anybody out there was looking to swap there shorty seat out for a regular pro-x seat thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
i've been looking forever bro,, i prey and hope some one helps one of us at least. i just cant fork out the cash just for a seat, when mine still works fine, its a want for the sled not a need. lol good luck!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
motorheaderr said:
i've been looking forever bro,, i prey and hope some one helps one of us at least. i just cant fork out the cash just for a seat, when mine still works fine, its a want for the sled not a need. lol good luck!
Yeah I know what you mean they are sick my buddys dad got a pro-x2 and hated the seat and just traded one of my buddys even for his regular seat, he thought I sold my pro-x sux I just missed out on it

·
Registered
453 Posts
wow thats an awesome deal.! some ppl dont like the look of such a short seat when you have a really long tunnel extension.

·
Registered
453 Posts
no i just recently bought one tho. i have a speedwerx hot seat can for sale, and possibly an slp can if my buddy lets me sell it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
motorheaderr said:
no i just recently bought one tho. i have a speedwerx hot seat can for sale, and possibly an slp can if my buddy lets me sell it.
would it be as loud as the sno stuff can???

·
Registered
453 Posts
no. sno stuff is basically the loudest can out there that i know of. at least for twins. i know that dg makes some pretty loud ass cans for tripples.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Motorheaderr

Is the SLP can for a pro-x also? I have an 02 pro-x 600 and am looking to buy a can. I want one that sounds good but is not overly loud. If it is for sale, how much does he want for it and how old is it?

·
Registered
453 Posts
i dont think its for sale... the kids sled is broken so i just have it for the time being, but i will ask him next time i see him if he wants to sell it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts