Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded for a 1995 Polaris XCR 600 INDY and the guy didnt have a current registration card I was wandering what I would need to do with the DNR to Register it . Can someone help?

·
Registered
90 Posts
i think all you need is the vin number thats all i need in NH

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks for the info i,ll go regester it Mon. sorry i think i got my question in the wrong place but thanks anyway

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Here you need a signed bill of sale.

·
Registered
230 Posts
just the vin worked for me here in MN. and the sled was even a ND sled before i got it. Took 5 min, on the otherhand if your local DMV has the speacial ed workforce like hibbing you will be there forever if you get one of those people 2 hours to get a boat registered this summer. the idiots were going to give me a title for a 12ft boat than they had to figure out how to cancel that and give me the right registration!

·
Registered
3 Posts
All mn requires is a bill of sale no title or vin needed .. I'm sure illinois will require one or more of the three but you probablly already have it registered.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is a helpful web site yeah im hoping i dont get hooked up with one of those kind of peopleat registration . I m waiting on the bill of sale its comming in the mail

1 - 7 of 7 Posts