Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My relative has two sleds for sale if anyone wants a matched pair of 1997 Polaris Indy trails with electric start and reverse. These sleds are in PERFECT CONDITION with less than 600 miles on them not even a scratch. I have newer A/C's so I am not interested in them. For the right price he would like to sell them as a pair. They come with covers, plastic skid plates and a bunch of other junk he installed (maplight, lighted fuel guage). He snowchecked them in 96 and has only used them 8 times.. They have been serviced every year by the local Polaris dealer. He asked me what they were worth and well... I am clueless.

Anyone and someone wants to shoot some numbers let me now and I will forward them to him.. I told him I would post and see if there was any interest.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
these are the 488 cc fan cooled twins.. I always thought these motors were bullet proof for Polaris.. They haven't had any problems but then again they only have 600 miles on them..

he lives in Indiana.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Fan.......doesn't interest me.Like's liquid. Check your local trader mags and get a "ball park "figure fromthere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts